Biology Quiz Hormone: In this segment Biology Quiz Hormone is discussed. The most important questions are set here. Biology Quiz Hormone will be very helpful for SSC, WBCS, RRB, Bank, State Psc, etc
Biology Quiz Hormone:
- Which of the following is called the tear gland?
B. Thyroid gland
C. Pituitary gland
D. Lacrimal gland
2. Which of the following is known as the pacemaker of the endocrine gland?
3. The pituitary gland is situated in—
4. Which of the following gland disappear during old age?
5. What is the effect of the oversecretion of hormones from the pituitary gland?
A. Body became curve
B. Increase growth in length
C. Unbalanced development of body
D. None of the above
6. Endocrine glands are also known as—
A. Acidic gland
B. Ductless gland
C. Macro gland
D. Micro gland
7. Which of the following is the most important gland of the human body?
8. Which of the following is not a gland?
9. Which of the following is the smallest gland of the human body?
C. Salivary gland
- Which of the following is the largest gland in the human body?