Chemistry Quiz for Competitive Exam: It is designed to help SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, PSC, WBCS, State PSC, RRB, Bank and all other competitive exams. Chemistry top 600+ question discussed here. Chemistry Quiz for Competitive Exam is very helpful for every upcoming exam. Questions are taken from various previous years’ examinations.
Chemistry Quiz for Competitive Exam:
1. Beryllium Sulphate is less soluble in water due to?
(a) High inflammable energy
(b) Low Energy of dissociation
(c) Low inflammable energy
(d) ionic band
2. What is the name of that system which uses radioactivity to decide the period of materials of pre his tone period?
(a) Radium dating
(b) Uranium dating
(c) Carbon dating
(d) Deuterium dating
3. Cement is made hard with
(b) hydration and dissociation of water
(c) Dissociation of water
4. What happens when a chemical bond is formed?
(a) energy is always absorbed
(b) energy is always released
(c) more energy is released than is absorbed
(d) energy is neither released nor absorbed
5. Which of the following is a carbohydrate?
(b) Cane sugar
(d) Hydrogen peroxide
6. In which of the following states maximum iron ore is found?
7. Which one of the following metals pollutes the air of a city having a large number of automobiles?
8. What is the Chemical name for baking soda?
(a) Sodium carbonate
(b) Sodium bicarbonate
(c) Sodium nitrite
(d) Sodium nitrate
9. An Atomic pile is used for
(a) producing X rays
(b) conducting nuclear fission
(c) conducting thermonuclear fusion
(d) accelerating atoms
10. Which of the following gases is present under pressure in soft drinks?
(c) Carbon dioxide
(d) Nitrous oxide