History MCQ Quiz: History MCQ Quiz for UPSC, SSC, WBCS, PSC, all State PSC Exam. Ancient History Quiz Medival History Quiz Modern History Quiz History Question and answer
History MCQ Quiz
31. Champaran and Kheda Satyagrahas were led by
A. Jawaharlal Nehru
B. M. K. Gandhi
C. Sardar Patel
D.G. B. Pant
32. Which of the following statements is correct about Pt. Jawaharlal Nehru?
A. Nehru did not believe in the doctrine of non-violence.
B. Nehru was not in favour of socialism.
C. Nehru had his higher education in India only.
D. Nehru stressed the importance of national planning.
33. Which of the following is the Journal published in Britain by the Committee of the Indian National Congress?
A. Calcutta Gazette
C. Bengal Tribune
D. Calcutta Tribune
34. Which of the following reformer was associated with Prarthana Samaj?
A. M. G. Ranade
C. Atmaram Pandurang
35. Which of the following leader gave the safety valve theory for Indian National Congress and said that it was brain child of Lord Dufferin?
A. Dadabhai Nairoji
B. M N Roy
C. Lala Lajpat Rai
D. Motilal Nehru
36. When was the First Round Table Conference held?
37. Under Akbar, the Mir Bakshi was required to look after
A. military affairs
B. the state treasury
C. the royal household
D. the land revenue system
38. The language of discourses of Gautama Buddha was
39. Tipu Sultan was the ruler of
40. The term Khalisa in Mughal administration signified the
A. entire Imperial establishment
B. land owned b the emperor himself
C. religious land grants
D. land from where revenue was collected for the Imperial Treasury