Physics MCQ Quiz for Competitive Exam is created for UPSC, SSC, SSC CGL, RAIL, BANK, WBCS, NTPC, STATE PSC, SSC CHSL, MPPSC, KPSC, and all other competitive Exams. Physics MCQ Quiz for Competitive Exam covers all the syllabus regarding Exam and Most Important Questions.
Physics MCQ Quiz for Competitive Exam Set-1
1. For which Diode is used?
2. Who among the following developed the technology of underground nuclear explosion?
(a)Dr. Horn J. Bhabha
(b)Dr. Vikram Sarabhai
(c)Dr. Raja Ramanna
(d)Dr. P. K. Iyengar
3. Which among the following types of coal produces the most heat per unit?
4. Which of the following waves is used for communication by artificial satellites?
(b) Radio waves
(c) A. M.
(d) Frequency of 101 series
5. What is found in frequency modulation?
(a) Fixed frequency
(b) Fixed dimension
(c) Change In frequency and dimension
(d) Change in dimension only
6. When the speed of the car is doubled then what will be the braking force of the car to stop it at the same distance?
(a) four times
(b) two times
(d) one fourth
7. The dimension of which of the following is the same as that of impulse?
(d)Change in the rate of momentum
8. Which among the following is the fundamental quantity?
9. If the diameter of a capillary is doubled then the rise of water in it will be
(a) two times
(c) four times
(d) no change
10. Why the needle of iron swims on the water surface when it is kept gently?
(a) It will remain under the water when it will displace more water than its weight
(b) the density of the needle is less than that of the water
(c) due to surface tension
(d) due to its shape
1 d/ 2 a/ 3 c/ 4 a/ 5 a/ 6 a/ 7 b/ 8 b/ 9 b/ 10 c