Physics MCQ Quiz for Competitive Exam Set-2
Physics MCQ Quiz for Competitive Exam is created for UPSC, SSC, SSC CGL, RAIL, BANK, WBCS, NTPC, STATE PSC, SSC CHSL, MPPSC, KPSC, and all other competitive Exams. Physics MCQ Quiz for Competitive Exam covers all the syllabus regarding Exam and Most Important Questions.
- The mass of a star is two times the mass of the Sun. How it will come to an end ?
- Rain drops fall from great height. Which among the following statements is true regarding it?
(a) they fall with that ultimate velocity which are different for different droplets
(b) they fall with same ultimate velocity
(c) their velocity increases and they fall With different velocity on the earth
(d) their velocity increases and they fall with same velocity of the earth
- On which of the following techniques photo state machine works ?
(a)Magnetic Imager Making
(b)Thermal Image Making
(c)Electrostatic Image Making
(d) Electromagnetic Image Making
- One Kilowatt hour is equal
(a) 6 Mega Joule
(b)8 Mega Joule
(c)2 Mega Joule
(d)0 Mega Joule
- What is the minimum escape velocity of rocket to be launched into space?
(a) 5 Km Sec.
(b) 6 Km Sec.
(c) 11 Km. Sec.
(d) 15 Km. Sec.
- Which of the following statements is true when we see rainbow ?
(a) We face sun and raindrops
(b) The Sun remains behind us and we face raindrops
(c) In light rainfall we face Sun
(d) The sky remains clear and the sun is at lower position in the sky
- The splitting of different colours of light in a prism is :
(a)Reflection of light
(b)Dispersion of light
(c)Diffraction of light
(d)Refraction of light
- A boat will submerge when it displaces water equal to its own
(c) surface area
- Two waves each of amplitude 5 mm and frequency 10 Hz are travelling in opposite direction with a speed of 20 mms. The distance in mm between adjacent nodes is :
- The snow on the mountains does NOT melt all at once when it is heated by the sun because:
(a) it becomes very hard
(b) it reflects most of the heat from the sun
(c) it has a low specific heat capacity
(d) it has a high latent heat of fusion
Answer- 11 a, 12 a, 13 c, 14 a, 15 c, 16 b, 17 b, 18 b, 19 a, 20 b.