Physics MCQ Quiz for Competitive Exam Set-3
Physics MCQ Quiz for Competitive Exam is created for UPSC, SSC, SSC CGL, RAIL, BANK, WBCS, NTPC, STATE PSC, SSC CHSL, MPPSC, KPSC, and all other competitive Exams. Physics MCQ Quiz for Competitive Exam covers all the syllabus regarding Exam and Most Important Questions.
- A cardboard is placed on a glass of water, and a ten paise coin is placed on the cardboard. If the cardboard is flicked suddenly in the direction parallel to its surface, then the cardboard flies away, but the coin falls in the glass.
The behaviour of the coin can be explained by which among the following properties?
- While passing over an obstacle a light ray slightly bends round the corner. The phenomenon is known as__
- Echoes are heard when we shout in an empty hall. But when the hall is full of people no echoes are heard why?
[A] Echoes are subdued in the noise of people
[B] Soft clothes of people absorb sound instead of reflecting it
[C] Destructive interference of sound takes place
[D] Excessive reverberations take place
- Which of the following has the highest penetrating power
D. Positive Rays
- Which of the following has the highest Ionisation power
D. Positive Rays
- Which of the following is negatively charged
- Which of the following is NOT a unit for measuring pressure?
- Which one of the following has ‘ohm’ as its unit?
- Which of the following physical quantities has no units?
[A] Reynold Number
[B] Rydberg constant
[C] Wave number
[D] Hubble constant
- The inablity of a body to change its state of rest or motion is known as:
Answer- 21- C (Inertia), 22- C ( Diffraction), 23- D ( Excessive reverberations take place), 24- Ans- C Gamma, 25- Ans- A Alpha, 26- Ans- B Beta, 27- D ( shake ), 28- D (Resistance), 29-A (Reynold Number), 30- D (Inertia)