Static GK Quiz Set-2
Static GK Quiz is for aspirants of UPSC, PSC, SSC, SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, MPPSC, KPSC, RAIL, BANKING, ALL-STATE PSC students. Static GK Quiz covers the Best selected Questions and is very Important for Every Exam.
1. What is the currency of Egypt?
Explanation: Capital – Cairo, President – Abdel Fattah Al-Sisi
2. Where is the Indiranagar Dam located?
A) Madhya Pradesh
The Indiranagar Dam is a multipurpose project of Madhya Pradesh on the Narmada River at Narmadanagar, Mundi in the Khandwa district of Madhya Pradesh. Current Affairs Quiz.
3. Where is Lodhi Gardens situated?
A) Uttar Pradesh
Lodhi garden is located beside India International Center which is just 3 kilometers away from Humayun’s Tomb.
4. Irani Cup is related to which of the following sports?
5. Where is the headquarters of the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) situated?
6. Name the first woman chief minister of the country?
A) Sarojini Naidu
B) Vijaya Lakshmi Pandit
C) Meira Kumar
7. Saang dance is a folk dance of which state?
C) Uttar Pradesh
8. What is the capital of Montenegro?
9. Rafael Nadal is related to which of the following sports?
B) Lawn Tennis
10. What is the currency of Finland?